How can a nurse triage call center help your business? Fusco Orsini & Associates is more than an insurance agency. We provide a consultative approach to assist our business clients with the overall well-being of their company. One of the most significant pain points for business owners is the cost of workers’ compensation insurance. Workers’ compensation premium becomes even more expensive with an elevated experience modification rate. We provide some of our business clients with value-added services to help with their workers’ compensation insurance. In this case, we deliver a nurse triage membership.
WHAT IS A NURSE TRIAGE MEMBERSHIP?
Think about a nurse triage membership as an employee injury hotline. If your employee suffers an injury at work, you may call a 24/7 line to report the injury and obtain treatment advice. The call center is open to owners, supervisors, and even the injured employee.
HOW DOES THIS SERVICE HELP MY COMPANY
A nurse triage membership can help your business in many ways. Here are a few.
1) It provides your team with a dedicated process for injury reporting;
2) Your employees will feel more comfortable receiving advice from a nurse, 24/7;
3) A nurse triage line provides an in-between your company and your work comp provider;
4) You can eliminate reporting ALL claims to your work comp insurer. Instead, the nurse triage company will advise you on which need to be submitted;
5) The nurse triage company will submit work comp claims and complete the paperwork on your behalf;
6) A reduction in work comp claims will reduce your EMOD and your work comp rates!
HOW TO GET STARTED
If you are a client of FOA, your FOA Client Package may include a nurse triage membership. If you are unsure, please reach out to your broker or account manager, who will assist. Even if you don’t receive a complimentary nurse triage membership, we can provide one at scale due to our partnership pricing. Fill out the form below, and an associate will contact your right away. Thank you again for visiting!