We have paused offering personal lines products to NEW customers because of circumstances beyond our control in the insurance market. We will continue to serve our existing clients and do our best to secure coverage. Such products include homeowners, private automobiles, umbrellas, landlord coverage, renters, and other personal property insurance. Thank you for understanding!
Fusco Orsini & Associates is thrilled to welcome Daniel Miller to the team! Daniel joins us as a broker with a focus on commercial lines and property & casualty insurance. We would love to help you get to know him a little better, so we asked him a few fun questions. Keep reading to see his responses and drop a comment below to say hello!
- What is the most fun thing you’ve done in the past month? Went to my sister-in-law’s wedding in Brooklyn last month. It was tons of fun celebrating with family and welcoming in new family.
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be playing golf against Tiger Woods on the PGA Tour.
- If you had a 25th hour in the day, how would you spend it? I would spend it working on my guitar playing skills.
- What is your favorite part about your job? I love simplifying complicated processes for prospects and clients.
- What is something people would be surprised to learn about you? I have ambitions to earn a music degree.
- I see you like music. What was your first concert? Or, what is the best concert you’ve seen? The best concert I’ve been to recently was seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers perform at PetCo Park last July. Awesome!
- What is a unique skill you bring to your job? I have the unique ability to communicate with many different personality types which leads to productive outcomes.
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and where would you be eating? I would have dinner with Tiger Woods in his mansion in Florida overlooking his private golf course. He’s my all time favorite athlete.
Looks like we found our musical guest for the next office event! We’re so glad to be working with you, Daniel!