We have paused offering personal lines products to NEW customers because of circumstances beyond our control in the insurance market. We will continue to serve our existing clients and do our best to secure coverage. Such products include homeowners, private automobiles, umbrellas, landlord coverage, renters, and other personal property insurance. Thank you for understanding!
Ladies and gentlemen, please do not miss this podcast episode.
With businesses facing the increased threat of cyber-attacks, Mike Fusco welcomes Beau Bechelli to The Insurance Haus. Beau is a production underwriter with Evolve MGA, Advisen’s® 2020 Cyber MGA of the year! Join us to learn about the current state of the cyber market, hacking trends, the types of businesses that should be most concerned with cyber risk, and best practices to reduce cyber risk.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT ALL BUSINESSES CAN FALL VICTIM TO CYBERCRIMES! LISTEN IN TO LEARN HOW TO PROTECT YOURS!
- Beau shares his background. (3:41)
- Beau explains what makes Evolve MGA unique from the other competitors. (5:46)
- Beau mentions the two pillars that every business should look at, aside from coverage. (6:35)
- What is the current state of the cyber market? (11:10)
- Beau gives his thoughts about ransomware. (14:00)
- How many businesses does Evolve MGA insure? (20:07)
- Beau explains where cyber attacks usually happen. (21:36)
- Beau explains why employee awareness and training are significant in reducing cyber risk. (26:20)
- Beau shares the importance of utilizing a password manager. (28:32)
- What does Beau think is the number one cyber threat to businesses today? (32:04)
- “Our whole focus is to provide our clients with a very comprehensive cyber insurance program that is going to actually protect them.” – Beau Bechelli
- “Cyber is definitely a very interesting space because we’re seeing these attacks change every six to twelve months, where hackers are finding new ways to either steal funds, illegally acquire funds, or steal data from companies.” – Beau Bechelli
- “Technology is never going to be 100% effective. And so, that’s where having a cyber policy will really be that last line of defense and will help protect the business if they still get hit, even though they invest in state of the art security.” – Beau Bechelli