We have paused offering personal lines products to NEW customers because of circumstances beyond our control in the insurance market. We will continue to serve our existing clients and do our best to secure coverage. Such products include homeowners, private automobiles, umbrellas, landlord coverage, renters, and other personal property insurance. Thank you for understanding!
Fusco Orsini & Associates is pleased to welcome Manuela Warren to the team! Manuela joined us this month as an account executive with a focus on commercial lines and property & casualty insurance. To help our clients get to know her a little better, we sat down for a quick and fun Q&A. Take a look and then help us welcome Manuela by commenting on this post.
- What movie could you watch over and over again? Practical Magic.
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher.
- If you had a 25th hour in the day, how would you spend it? Getting an extra hour of sleep.
- If you could only pick three foods to eat for a month, what would they be? Tostadas, Rolled Tacos and Breakfast Tortas.
- What is your favorite part about your job? Taking care of customers and their insurance needs.
- What is something people would be surprised to learn about you? When I was young, I played sports including flag football, basketball, soccer, softball, and hockey. I liked flag football the most!
- What is your favorite stress-relieving activity? Watching a movie on Hallmark Chanel.
- What is a unique skill you bring to your job? More than 20 years of experience in Personal and Commercial Insurance.
P.S. – you had us at breakfast tortas, Manuela!