We have paused offering personal lines products to NEW customers because of circumstances beyond our control in the insurance market. We will continue to serve our existing clients and do our best to secure coverage. Such products include homeowners, private automobiles, umbrellas, landlord coverage, renters, and other personal property insurance. Thank you for understanding!
As National Breast Cancer Awareness Month approaches, we are proud to announce our participation in “Promotions That Give Back” benefitting Susan G. Komen San Diego. Komen San Diego is the only organization that studies San Diego County to identify the gaps in breast cancer care and the barriers to health access. Komen San Diego then provides the community with breast health services to fill the gaps and increase access to early detection and quality treatment.
Komen San Diego saves lives by supporting:
- Free mammograms
- Free diagnostic services for women who are uninsured or underinsured
- Help with life expenses, medical expenses, rent, food, child care and transportation
- Public awareness and education about breast cancer issues
- Support for women diagnosed with cancer who are enrolled in treatment programs
- Public Policy and Advocacy to translate the Komen promise to end breast cancer forever into action at all levels of government
- Research to discover and deliver the cures
To support the cause, we’re donating $5 to Susan G. Komen® San Diego for each new or renewed insurance contract between Oct. 1 – Oct. 31, 2018. To get started, please call or text: (858) 384-1506 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for joining us in supporting this important cause.