We have paused offering personal lines products to NEW customers because of circumstances beyond our control in the insurance market. We will continue to serve our existing clients and do our best to secure coverage. Such products include homeowners, private automobiles, umbrellas, landlord coverage, renters, and other personal property insurance. Thank you for understanding!
In this episode of the Team Business podcast, co-hosts Mike Fusco and Ray Ramirez interview Greg Hasty. Greg, a market research video strategist joins Team Business from his creative media production agency, Hasty Storytelling. With over 10 years of research experience, Greg has worked closely with several Fortune 500 clients including Facebook, Toyota, and Amazon to define and further develop studies for a wide range of brand developments.
- Greg shares his background and how his business got started. (1:36)
- Greg mentions the concept he pitched to his first client. (4:14)
- How did Greg come up with the name for his agency? (6:07)
- Greg shares the types of industries and businesses Hasting Storytelling serves. (7:22)
- What’s one of the most valuable things Greg can receive from his client? (9:26)
- Greg mentions why he hires people with better skills than him. (11:38)
- Greg shares how the pandemic changed his business. (13:20)
- Greg explains why he does his market research in different countries. (18:05)
- What does Greg think is the future of qualitative storytelling? (19:53)
- Greg explains the importance of having someone with research expertise on your creative team. (25:22)
- “You can get lost if you don’t have your niche or know the right people. I was just lucky enough to find a market that needed it and still uses it.” – Greg Hasty
- “It only gets better as technology gets better, things get faster. We could do a lot more with just two people, one person, than 10 years ago when I needed multiple people to help out and figure things out.” – Greg Hasty
- “Despite the hurdles of the pandemic and the disappointment of not being able to be in a bunch of different countries, something kind of beautiful came out of it and I’ve got to be happy about that.” – Greg Hasty.