We have paused offering personal lines products to NEW customers because of circumstances beyond our control in the insurance market. We will continue to serve our existing clients and do our best to secure coverage. Such products include homeowners, private automobiles, umbrellas, landlord coverage, renters, and other personal property insurance. Thank you for understanding!
In this episode of the Team Business podcast, co-hosts Mike Fusco and Ray Ramirez interview Daniel Seong, the Owner and Founder of Great Park Insurance. Daniel talks about his journey in the insurance industry and the factors that have led to his success.
- Daniel shares a little bit about his childhood and time in the Marine Corps. (6:38)
- How did Daniel get into the insurance industry? (7:31)
- Daniel shares how he started his own agency. (7:45)
- What is Daniel most proud of? (11:41)
- How did the Marine Corps impact who Daniel is today? (13:08)
- What’s the main element that got Daniel through his journey? (17:23)
- Daniel explains why he always teaches people to operate with the end in mind. (21:10)
- Daniel mentions the most important part of a person’s life. (22:43)
- The perfect transition that happened two weeks before the pandemic hit. (34:14)
- “I tell everybody in the business, or just in anything, stay faithful to yourself, stay true to yourself and carry yourself with dignity.” – Daniel Seong
- “The mirror doesn’t lie. So you can lie to everybody else, to your boss, your team members to your clients, you can tell them that you’re trying and doing everything you can right to hit your goals. But when you go home, and you look in that mirror, the mirror doesn’t lie.” – Daniel Seong
- “I believe salespeople are King in any organization. I love sales. I just love it. Because it’s just like sports, right? It’s great analogies, examples, and it really tells me who you are and how tough you are mentally.” – Daniel Seong