We have paused offering personal lines products to NEW customers because of circumstances beyond our control in the insurance market. We will continue to serve our existing clients and do our best to secure coverage. Such products include homeowners, private automobiles, umbrellas, landlord coverage, renters, and other personal property insurance. Thank you for understanding!
In this episode of the Team Business podcast, co-hosts Mike Fusco and Ray Ramirez welcome Dr. Charles Redd, D. Min to the show. Dr. Charles is a Fortune 500 executive, life coach, professor, speaker, mentor, and transformational leader. He has over 30 years of experience in his field and brings a wealth of knowledge to our audience.
- Dr. Charles shares his career background. (8:50)
- Dr. Charles mentions his book entitled, Don’t Stop Now. (9:20)
- What type of clients does Dr. Charles serve? (10:36)
- What molded Dr. Charles to get to the career path he’s currently in? (12:31)
- Dr. Charles shares his podcast called, Dr. Charles Speaks. (16:06)
- Dr. Charles shares the challenges he faced in setting up his company. (19:41)
- Dr. Charles mentions one of the valuable lessons he learned. (20:50)
- Dr. Charles explains the acronym called MVP. (22:48)
- “What I’m really passionate about is life coaching and mentoring. The life coach piece…It really is a focus on helping people really uncover their purpose for life and their passion. We all have something of value to offer.” – Dr. Charles Redd, D.Min
- “I served as an adjunct professor, as well as teaching business subjects, teaching salesmanship…And so, teaching is my heart. And so, I have this tendency of wanting to give back and help grow. And, that’s really the essence of what I’ve been doing my whole career.” – Dr. Charles Redd, D.Min
- “I believe in everybody’s life, we should always be looking up to somebody that has more insight, is smarter, more experienced than us. And, then someone who’s on a more horizontal plane that can help encourage us and work with us along the side.” – Dr. Charles Redd, D.Min