We have paused offering personal lines products to NEW customers because of circumstances beyond our control in the insurance market. We will continue to serve our existing clients and do our best to secure coverage. Such products include homeowners, private automobiles, umbrellas, landlord coverage, renters, and other personal property insurance. Thank you for understanding!
In this episode of the Team Business podcast, host Mike Fusco interviews April Enriquez, an award-winning public relations and brand messaging expert, and WordPop Public Relations founder. April will help you clarify your message so clients can more easily discover, trust, and choose you. A 12-year PR veteran and StoryBrand Certified Guide, April teach companies how to communicate their value to the press and the public.
- April explains how she drinks her coffee and why the mornings are her favorite time of day. (4:44)
- April talks about how the most important thing she learned was to take the time to readjust now and again. (5:26)
- April shares that she has always been an entrepreneur. (7:05)
- April elaborates on her background and how she started in the public relations field. (9:17)
- April shares a few things she cannot live without. (10:55)
- April explains that her main responsibility in public relations is to connect the business with its target audience. (13:00)
- April discusses how working with technology instead of against it is one of the challenges that her industry will be facing in a couple of years. (14:31)
- April believes that helping your team to unveil their innate strengths, and plugging those strengths into the company is what makes a great leader. (17:53)
- April shares that she has currently migrated to Google Drive for most of the tasks she is doing. (24:35)
- April shares her appreciation for the way her daughter is at this stage in her life. (27:27)
- “I think that we started our companies with a clear vision, and we’re in alignment with what we want to build, and we’re in alignment with ourselves, and then you can get into this cycle of grinding it out.” – April Enriquez
- “I think we should work with technology and not against it. There’s the human touch, which is undeniable, and so I think there’s always going to be space for both.” – April Enriquez
- “There was a point where people wanted to get flowery and creative with messaging, which is okay, but so much so that you lose the audience.” – April Enriquez