In this episode of the Team Business podcast, hosts Mike Fusco interviews Arian Radmand, CEO at IgnitePOST.
IgnitePOST helps brands create magic moments for their customers. The firm’s real pen and ink handwritten notes cut through the digital noise to surprise and delight customers exactly where they are in their shopping journeys.
Listen to learn how Arian Radmand has scaled his company using robots and automation.
- Arian discusses the two functions of IgnitePOST, which are intelligent software and a fleet of handwriting robots. (1:41)
- Arian discusses why they chose to launch this sort of service, which assists companies in creating magical moments through the use of real pen and ink handwritten notes. (3:24)
- Arian mentions that the whole reason they did robotics and used real pens was to add authenticity. (5:16)
- Arian explains that they began as an Instagram photo printing company before pivoting to ignitePOST. (8:37)
- Arian explains his day-to-day duty is to make sure his team has the tools they need to meet their goals. (12:03)
- Arian believes that a strong leader rolls up their sleeves and participates with their team, rather than acting as a director of their teams. (13:49)
- Arian discusses what IgnitePOST does to ensure that everyone feels like they are a part of the team. (15:01)
- Arian discusses some of the common things they observe that add value to a business. (18:29)
- Arian mentions that if he were to categorize their industry, it would be marketing automation. (21:48)
- Arian explains that the most successful businesses are the best at cultivating and creating the trust and loyalty of customers who walk through the door. (24:18)
- Arian announces that as a thank you for listening to this episode, he is adding a $100 bonus to anyone who wants to try the service, as well as free credit to anyone who only wants to set up a free account. (26:44)
- “Essentially what we do is we help brands create magic moments using real pen and ink handwritten notes.” – Arian Radmand
- “I didn’t want to be just another printed mailer solution, I really want it to be an authentic form of communication. And the only way that we’re going to be able to do that was to actually put pen to paper and use real pen and ink.”- Arian Radmand
- “Our guiding philosophy is meeting people where they are by being really easy to work alongside of whatever suite tool suite it is that they already use, but giving them this much more personal way to reach out to people that really leaves a lasting impression, and creates that trust and loyalty and gets customers to continue coming back again and again.”- Arian Radmand