Your team’s health and well-being are vital to the success of your company. As a business owner, you want to provide them with the support they need to thrive both inside and outside the office.
Whether you are a smaller company that is unsure how you can still afford to provide benefits, or you’re a larger company and want to expand your wellness offerings, we have options for you. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to grow your business and ensure your employees’ success.
So, why is a plan for employee wellness beneficial to your business as a whole?
First, robust benefits offerings encourage employee retention and talent acquisition. When you can offer unique and expanded opportunities, it could be the reason a potential employee chooses your company over another. Satisfied employees are also more likely to stay with your company long-term and grow with you. Growing a high workplace morale is another positive effect of keeping your employees happy. They will be more productive and have a more positive relationship with your company!
Second, investing in employee wellness and healthcare can help keep attendance high. When your employees are feeling happy and healthy, they are less likely to need time off for illness or mental health. Healthy employees are also less likely to develop chronic conditions that can lead to higher healthcare costs for both themselves and their employer.
Third, employee health solutions can lead to lower stress among your team. Employees who have the care they need and can easily access it will likely contribute to a more harmonious and positive workplace. Spending time and energy searching for the care they might need can exacerbate the very issues they are facing. So, clear, accessible, and robust health solutions are a benefit to the entire workplace.
Check out all of our Employee Wellness offerings below to see where you might have an opportunity for your business:
- Self-Funded Plan Analysis: The ability to offer your CFO insights on the performance of existing self-funded programs or comparing self-funded plans versus a fully insured model is necessary for proper strategic planning.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): We believe your employees’ mental health is essential, so we offer an Employee Assistance Plan to help pave the way for a brighter tomorrow.
- Flexible Spending Account: Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are great perks employees can use to save on expenses pre-tax.
- Minimum Essential Coverage Plans: MEC plans meet specific requirements outlined under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and ERISA but at a fraction of the cost of a traditional health insurance plan.
- Nurse Triage Membership: Our nurse triage service partnership allows you to control workers’ compensation losses before submitting a claim to the insurance company. In cases when the nurse recommends treatment, the service will assist you with the claim filing.
- Worksite Plans: Also known as supplemental insurance, these plans are a cost-effective solution to help employees offset out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- 401(K): We have developed a Pooled Employer Plan (PEP) and Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) to assist employers with recordkeeping, administration, and cost-savings strategies related to their retirement plan offerings.
Get started with any of these services today by filling out the form below! We can’t wait to help support your employees and grow your Employee Wellness offerings.