Fusco Orsini & Associates is excited to welcome Kelly Pavez to our team as a customer service representative in our Employee Benefits Department. Kelly was born in Juneau, Alaska and is now based in Southern California. She began her insurance career in 1995 in Corona, California and brings extensive independent agency experience. A couple fun facts about her are: her favorite holiday is Christmas and her favorite color is pink. We want you to get to know Kelly a little better, so we sat down to ask her a few questions. Keep reading to learn more about her!
- If you had a 25th hour in the day, how would you spend it? With my two sons because they are my heart and soul.
- As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? My dream was to be an attorney.
- What is your favorite part about working in insurance? My favorite part about working in insurance is knowing that my service and expertise helps to provide peace of mind and protection to clients and their loved ones.
- What does your ideal weekend look like? Relaxing with my sons or taking them on a fun road trip to explore new places.
- Where would you most like to travel and why? I would love to travel to Alaska so I can show my sons where I was born. I still have family there and it would be great to visit again.
- What is a unique skill you bring to your job? I am extremely organized, a multi-tasker and possess the ability to think “outside the box” to find solutions to client issues.
- If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and where would you be eating? I would definitely have to say it would be my parents…my Dad passed away in 2007 and my Mom passed away in 2020. I miss them every single day and they were truly the best parents and my best friends.
Kelly also loves spending time with her family & friends, watching her sons play hockey (they have both been playing recreational inline hockey for 9 years), traveling, cooking & baking, the rain & snow and country music. We are lucky to have her on the team!